- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Custom foam is housed in a high end Pelican military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
GPC's case for the Matrice 600 Pro with Ronin-MX attached is designed to be as compact as possible for the most ergonomic travel size while meeting airline checked baggage restrictions. This case mimics the DJI original packaging in size with the need to remove the landing gear, but with much more rugged protection and accessory storage cavities.
To increase your flying time, GPC have cavities for 2 Hex Chargers and 18-Batteries. We have included the convenience of cavities that will accommodate keeping your Ronin MX attached, along with 5 Ronin batteries, follow focus in either configuration and more production accessories. GPC have also covered your monitor preference with the capability of storing any of your iPads or 5.5” or 7.85” CrystalSkys. Last, but not least GPC have included an adjustable gimbal stabilization pad, which holds the gimbal in place and reduces shock during transport.
- Holds Matrice Drone w/ Ronin-MX Attached
- Holds Two Controllers (Transmitters)
- Holds Two Monitors / iPads
- Holds Two Follow Focuses
- Holds Two Hex Chargers
- Holds 18 Total Flight Batteries
- Holds Four Ronin-MX Batteries
- Holds Detached Landing Gear Set
- Three Accessory Cavities
- Compact Design for Easy Portability